Thursday’s NHL lineup features an expected competitive outing between the Minnesota Wild (51-22-7) and the Calgary Flames (50-20-10) at Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The Wild are -111 on the moneyline to win against the Flames (-110) in the game, which starts at 8:00 PM ET.
Wild vs. Flames Predictions
Wild vs. Flames Betting Odds
Wild vs. Flames Betting Trends
- In the 58 times this season the Wild have been favored on the moneyline, they have gone 41-17 in those games.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -111 or shorter, Minnesota is 41-17 (winning 70.7% of the time).
- The Wild’s implied moneyline win probability is 52.6% in this matchup.
- The Wild score the fifth-most goals in the league (298 total, 3.7 per game).
- Defensively, the Wild are conceding 246 total goals (3.1 per game) to rank 18th in NHL action.
- The Flames have been an underdog in 16 games this season, with eight upset wins (50.0%).
- Calgary has won eight of its 16 games when it is the underdog by -110 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 288 goals (3.6 per game), the Flames have the league’s sixth-best offense.
- The Flames have one of the top defenses in the league, allowing 200 total goals (2.5 per game), third in the NHL.
Wild vs. Flames Over/Under Trends
- A total of 52 Minnesota games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- So far this season, 50 games Calgary has played finished with more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 7.3 goals per game, 1.33 more than the total for this contest.
- These two teams concede a combined 5.6 goals per game, 0.4 less than this one’s over/under.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 45 goals and 60 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 33 goals and 50 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 24 goals and 55 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 27-23-5 record, .907 save percentage, 158 goals given up
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 39 goals and 74 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 41 goals and 61 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 41 goals and 40 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 37-15-8 record, .922 save percentage, 134 goals conceded
Where To Watch Wild vs. Flames
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.