The Colorado Avalanche (56-18-6) are lopsided favorites at home against the Nashville Predators (44-29-7) on Thursday, April 28 at 9:00 PM ET. The Avalanche are -241 on the moneyline to win, while the Predators have +193 moneyline odds.
Avalanche vs. Predators Predictions
Avalanche vs. Predators Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Predators Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have won 71.6% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (53-21).
- Colorado is 22-6 (winning 78.6% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -241 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Avalanche’s implied win probability is 70.7%.
- The Avalanche’s 303 total goals (3.8 per game) rank fourth in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Avalanche are one of the stingiest units in NHL play, conceding 224 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank seventh.
- The Predators have been an underdog in 37 games this season, with 18 upset wins (48.6%).
- Nashville has played with moneyline odds of +193 or longer twice this season, and split 1-1.
- With 254 goals (3.2 per game), the Predators have the NHL’s 12th-ranked offense.
- The Predators allow 3.0 goals per game (241 in total), 16th in the NHL.
Avalanche vs. Predators Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponent have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (6.5 goals) 41 times this season.
- There have been 40 Nashville games with over 6.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 7.0 goals per game, 0.47 more than the total for this contest.
- The 5.8 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.7 less than the total set for this contest.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 55 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 56 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 27 goals and 58 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 37-12-3 record, .922 save percentage, 134 goals given up
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 22 goals and 71 assists
- Matt Duchene: 42 goals and 42 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 42 goals and 40 assists
- Juuse Saros: 38-25-3 record, .918 save percentage, 173 goals allowed
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Predators
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.