The Boston Celtics are 5-point favorites heading into Game of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Milwaukee Bucks at TD Garden on Sunday, starting at 1:00 PM ET. The series is tied . The matchup has an over/under of 218.5.
Celtics vs. Bucks Predictions
Celtics vs. Bucks Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Bucks Last 10 Games
- Boston has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Boston games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Celtics’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 223.4 points scored. That’s 4.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Celtics have a points-per-game average 8.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Milwaukee is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The Bucks and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The Bucks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 224.9 points scored. That’s 6.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bucks have scored 2.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 115.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- Boston has gone 47-36-3 against the spread this season.
- The Celtics are 22-20-2 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Games involving Boston have hit the over 43 times out of 86 chances this season.
- The Celtics make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.0 percentage point higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- Boston is 32-11-2 against the spread and 37-8 overall when it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 43 times this year (43-46-0).
- The Bucks have not covered a spread (0-4) when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- Milwaukee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 42 times out of 89 chances this year.
- The Bucks have shot at a 46.8% clip from the field this season, 3.4 percentage points above the 43.4% shooting opponents of the Celtics have averaged.
- Milwaukee is 39-25 against the spread and 49-15 overall when it shoots better than 43.4% from the field.
Celtics vs. Bucks Over/Under Trends
- Boston and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (218.5 points) 39 times this season.
- This season, 58 of Milwaukee’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 218.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 227.3 points per game, 8.8 points more than the total of 218.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 1.9 fewer points than the 216.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Celtics have seen a 216.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Bucks’ games have a total points bet of 225.1 points this season, 6.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.9 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (71-for-242)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.3 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (132-for-321)
- Khris Middleton: 20.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (162-for-434)
- Bobby Portis: 14.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (133-for-338)
- Grayson Allen: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (159-for-389)
Where To Watch Celtics vs. Bucks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.