The Cleveland Guardians (7-9) will look to Jose Ramirez, riding a 10-game hitting streak, versus the Los Angeles Angels (10-7) at 9:38 PM ET on Tuesday, at Angel Stadium.
The Guardians are an underdog (+134 moneyline odds) when they visit the Angels (-157). The Los Angeles Angels will hand the ball to Patrick Sandoval (0-0, 2.38 ERA) looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Guardians will turn to Triston McKenzie (0-1, 2.38). The total for this game is 8.5.
Angels vs. Guardians Predictions
Angels vs. Guardians Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Angels vs. Guardians Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles has a 6-2 record across the eight games it was moneyline favorites in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Angels and their opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- Los Angeles is 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Cleveland has a record of 1-6.
- In their last 11 games with a total, the Guardians and their opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- Over its last 10 games, Cleveland is 3-8-0 against the spread.
Angels vs. Guardians Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Patrick Sandoval
- Sandoval has started two games with set spreads, and the Angels went 1-1-0.
- The Angels were favored on the moneyline for one Sandoval start this season — they won.
- His team won both of the games he’s made an appearance in this season.
- Sandoval’s two starts with a total this season finished 1-1-0 against the total.
Projected starter: Triston McKenzie
- McKenzie’s team is 1-2-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team won his only start as an underdog this season.
- McKenzie’s team is 2-0 when he starts this season.
- Out of McKenzie’s three starts with a total this season, one has hit the over.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Mike Trout paces the Angels with four home runs while racking up a team-best batting average of .326.
- Trout ranks 10th in homers and 143rd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Trout heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .444 with a double, a triple, two home runs, a walk and three RBI.
- Taylor Ward has a double, three home runs and 10 walks while batting .367.
- Ward ranks 25th in homers and 143rd in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- Ward enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .400 with two home runs, six walks and four RBI.
- Brandon Marsh has put up a team-high 13 runs batted in.
- Marsh takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .385 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Shohei Ohtani has three doubles, three home runs and six walks while hitting .211.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Ramirez is batting .350 with four home runs and 20 RBI. All three of those stats are tops among Cleveland hitters this season.
- Ramirez is 10th in homers and first in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Ramirez brings a 10-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is hitting .257 with two doubles, a home run, five walks and six RBI.
- Owen Miller has collected 15 hits this season and has an OBP of .513. He’s slugging .848 on the year.
- Miller is 56th overall in home runs and 87th in RBI this year.
- Steven Kwan has 15 hits this season and a slash line of .341/.456/.500.
- Kwan has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .235 with three doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Myles Straw has collected 16 hits this season and has an OBP of .352. He’s slugging .323 on the year.
- Straw has safely hit in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .111 with .
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.