The Vancouver Canucks (38-30-11) are lopsided favorites at home against the Seattle Kraken (26-46-6) on Tuesday, April 26. The Canucks are -240 on the moneyline to win over the Kraken (+190) in the game, which begins at 10:00 PM ET.
Canucks vs. Kraken Predictions
Canucks vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Canucks vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- The Canucks are 15-12 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Vancouver has had moneyline odds of -240 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Canucks have a 70.6% chance to win.
- The Canucks’ 236 total goals (3.0 per game) make them the 18th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Canucks are one of the stingiest units in NHL action, giving up 225 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank ninth.
- The Kraken have claimed an upset victory in 17, or 27.9%, of the 61 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- Seattle has 17 games this season playing as an underdog by +190 or longer, and is 3-14 in those contests.
- The Kraken’s 202 goals on the season (2.6 per game) rank them 31st in the league.
- The Kraken have conceded 270 total goals this season (3.5 per game), 24th in the NHL.
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 30 goals and 66 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 32 goals and 34 assists
- Quinn Hughes: seven goals and 56 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 33-22-7 record, .915 save percentage, 168 goals given up
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jared McCann: 26 goals and 21 assists
- Yanni Gourde: 20 goals and 26 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 19 goals and 22 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 18-30-5 record, .890 save percentage, 160 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.