The Utah Jazz are 1.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Dallas Mavericks at Vivint Arena on Thursday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The Mavericks lead the series 3-2. The matchup has an over/under of 210.5 points.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Predictions
Jazz vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Utah covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Utah games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Jazz games averaged 215.7 total points, 5.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Jazz are scoring 5.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Dallas is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Dallas’ past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The Mavericks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 215.7 points scored. That’s 5.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Mavericks have a 114.0 points-per-game average, 6.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Utah is 35-50-2 against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have an ATS record of 32-41-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 40 of Utah’s games have gone over the point total out of 87 chances.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.1% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 45.7% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- In games Utah shoots higher than 45.7% from the field, it is 28-19-1 against the spread and 35-13 overall.
- Dallas has put together a record of 50-36-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Mavericks are 17-16 against the spread.
- This season, 33 of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total out of 87 chances.
- The Mavericks have shot at a 46.1% rate from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points above the 45.3% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- This season, Dallas has a 32-13-1 record against the spread and a 38-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 210.5 points 66 times.
- This season, 46 games Dallas played finished with a combined score over 210.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 210.5 is 11.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Jazz (113.6 points per game) and the Mavericks (108.0 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.8 fewer points than the 212.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Jazz have seen a 221.1 average over/under in their games this season, 10.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 5.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (215.6 points).
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (232-for-654)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.6 PTS, 14.7 REB, 2.1 BLK, 71.3 FG%
- Mike Conley: 13.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (169-for-414)
- Jordan Clarkson: 16.0 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (190-for-597)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (181-for-468)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.