Tuesday will feature an expected lopsided NHL outing between the home favorite Toronto Maple Leafs (52-21-7, -478 on the moneyline to win) and the Detroit Red Wings (31-39-10, +350 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Maple Leafs vs. Red Wings Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs are 48-22 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Toronto is yet to play a game with moneyline odds shorter than -478.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Maple Leafs have an implied probability of 82.7% to win.
- The Maple Leafs’ 304 total goals (3.8 per game) make them the second-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Maple Leafs have given up 250 total goals (3.1 per game), ranking 21st in league action in goals against.
- The Red Wings have been the underdog 61 times this season, and upset their opponent in 18, or 29.5%, of those games.
- Detroit’s moneyline odds have been +350 or longer two times this season, and it split 1-1.
- With 222 goals (2.8 per game), the Red Wings have the league’s 23rd-ranked offense.
- The Red Wings give up 3.8 goals per game (304 in total), 31st in the league.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 58 goals and 46 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 35 goals and 62 assists
- William Nylander: 32 goals and 44 assists
- Jack Campbell: 30-9-6 record, .913 save percentage, 123 goals allowed
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 31 goals and 38 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 29 goals and 31 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 23 goals and 33 assists
- Alex Nedeljkovic: 20-23-9 record, .901 save percentage, 175 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.