The Ottawa Senators (31-41-7) have -132 moneyline odds to win when they host the New Jersey Devils (27-44-8), who have +110 odds, on Tuesday, April 26 at 7:00 PM ET.
Senators vs. Devils Predictions
Senators vs. Devils Betting Odds
Senators vs. Devils Betting Trends
- The Senators have been victorious in eight of their 14 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (57.1%).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -132 or shorter, Ottawa is 5-4 (winning 55.6% of the time).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Senators have a 56.9% chance to win.
- The Senators’ 215 total goals (2.7 per game) make them the 26th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- The Senators rank 22nd in goals against, allowing 254 total goals (3.2 per game) in league play.
- The Devils have been the underdog 56 times this season, and upset their opponent in 15, or 26.8%, of those games.
- New Jersey is 15-31 when it is underdogs of +110 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Devils have 235 goals this season (3.0 per game), 19th in the NHL.
- The Devils concede 3.6 goals per game (286 in total), 28th in the league.
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 29 goals and 34 assists
- Tim Stuetzle: 20 goals and 33 assists
- Joshua Norris: 34 goals and 19 assists
- Anton Forsberg: 20-17-4 record, .917 save percentage, 115 goals conceded
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 25 goals and 45 assists
- Nico Hischier: 21 goals and 38 assists
- Jack Hughes: 26 goals and 30 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.