The San Francisco Giants (11-5) aim to extend their three-game winning streak when they square off against the Milwaukee Brewers (10-6) on Monday at 6:10 PM ET, at American Family Field.
The Brewers are favored at home (-167) against the Giants (+148). The scheduled starters are Corbin Burnes (1-0) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Sam Long for the San Francisco Giants. The total for this game is set at 7.
Brewers vs. Giants Predictions
Brewers vs. Giants Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Brewers vs. Giants Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee went 5-2 across the seven games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Brewers and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total two times.
- Milwaukee has put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In five games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, San Francisco has a record of 1-4.
- In their last 11 games with a total, the Giants and their opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
- San Francisco has won of its last 10 games against the spread.
Brewers vs. Giants Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corbin Burnes
- When Burnes starts, the Brewers are 2-1-0 against the spread.
- The Brewers have been favored on the moneyline in three of Burnes’ starts this season, and they went 2-1 in those matchups.
- Burnes’ team has won two of his three starts.
- Burnes has started three games with a set total this season. His team has not hit the over in any of them.
Projected starter: Sam Long
- Long helped his team cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- This will be his first start this season with his team as the moneyline underdog.
- Long’s team won in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Long with a total this season hit the under.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez paces the Brewers with three home runs and eight runs batted in.
- In MLB action, Tellez ranks 23rd in home runs and 49th in RBI.
- Tellez brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .118 with two home runs and three RBI.
- Christian Yelich’s eight runs batted in pace his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Yelich ranks 108th in home runs and 49th in RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen paces the Brewers with a .255 batting average.
- Willy Adames has two doubles, a home run and nine walks while batting .190.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Joc Pederson is batting .364 this season with a team-high five home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Pederson’s home run total is fourth, and his RBI total is 49th.
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco in runs batted in (10) this season. He’s batting .259 while slugging .397.
- Among all MLB hitters, Estrada ranks 52nd in homers and 25th in RBI.
- Brandon Belt is slashing .236/.373/.509 this season for the Giants.
- Wilmer Flores leads San Francisco in batting average (.283) this season.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.