The Washington Nationals (6-12) hope to break their five-game losing run versus the Miami Marlins (7-8), at 7:05 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Nationals play as a home underdog (+100) versus the Marlins (-120). The Marlins will give the ball to Sandy Alcantara (1-0) against the Nationals and Josiah Gray (2-1). The total for this game is 7.5.
Marlins vs. Nationals Predictions
Marlins vs. Nationals Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Marlins vs. Nationals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Miami has a 3-2 record over the five games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Marlins combined with their opponents to go over the run total five times.
- Miami’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Washington has a record of 1-4.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Nationals and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Washington has won of its last 10 games against the spread.
Marlins vs. Nationals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Sandy Alcantara
- The Marlins have a 1-2-0 ATS record in Alcantara’s three starts that had a set spread.
- The Marlins were favored on the moneyline for two Alcantara starts this season — they split the games.
- Alcantara’s team has a 1-2 record in his three starts.
- Alcantara’s starts hit the over on the run total one time in three games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Josiah Gray
- Gray’s team is 2-1-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team is 1-1 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- Gray’s team has won two of his three starts.
- In Gray’s three starts with a total, the teams have hit the over one time.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Jazz Chisholm leads the Marlins in home runs (four) and runs batted in (15).
- Chisholm ranks 10th in homers and fifth in RBI among all batters in MLB play.
- Jesus Sanchez is batting .310 with two doubles, two triples, three home runs and three walks.
- Sanchez currently ranks 23rd in home runs and 33rd in RBI in the majors.
- Joey Wendle leads the Marlins with a team-best batting average of .341.
- Jon Berti has a double, a triple and seven walks while batting .333.
- Berti has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .273 with a double, a triple and four walks.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Josh Bell is batting .345 with 12 RBI, both of which rank first among Washington hitters this season.
- Bell is 52nd in homers and 11th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Juan Soto is slugging .435 this season, with a team-best three homers while driving in three runs.
- Soto is 23rd in homers and 213th in RBI among all major league batters this year.
- Nelson Cruz has 11 hits this season and a slash line of .169/.260/.262.
- Maikel Franco has collected 17 hits this season and has an OBP of .290. He’s slugging .400 on the year.
- Franco brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .211 with a home run and an RBI.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.