A competitive NHL matchup is projected on Tuesday when the Dallas Stars (44-30-5) host the Vegas Golden Knights (42-31-6) at American Airlines Center. The Golden Knights are underdogs (-110 on the moneyline) against the Stars (-110) ahead of the outing, which begins at 8:30 PM ET.
Stars vs. Golden Knights Predictions
Stars vs. Golden Knights Betting Odds
Stars vs. Golden Knights Betting Trends
- The Stars are 30-18 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -110 or shorter, Dallas is 30-18 (winning 62.5% of the time).
- The Stars’ implied moneyline win probability is 52.4% in this matchup.
- The Stars’ 224 total goals (2.8 per game) rank 22nd in the league.
- The Stars rank 15th in goals against, allowing 236 total goals (3.0 per game) in league action.
- The Golden Knights have been an underdog in 25 games this season, with 10 upset wins (40.0%).
- Las Vegas has a record of 11-15 in games when bookmakers list them -110 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Golden Knights’ 250 goals on the season (3.2 per game) rank them 12th in the league.
- The Golden Knights have given up 235 total goals this season (3.0 per game), 14th in the NHL.
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 27 goals and 50 assists
- Jason Robertson: 38 goals and 37 assists
- Roope Hintz: 37 goals and 33 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 28-15-1 record, .914 save percentage, 110 goals conceded
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jonathan Marchessault: 29 goals and 35 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 20 goals and 40 assists
- Shea Theodore: 14 goals and 36 assists
- Robin Lehner: 23-17-2 record, .908 save percentage, 120 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.