Tuesday’s NHL slate features a matchup between the Colorado Avalanche (55-18-6) and the St. Louis Blues (49-20-11) at Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado. The Avalanche are -177 on the moneyline to win at home against the Blues (+145) in the game, which begins at 9:30 PM ET.
Avalanche vs. Blues Predictions
Avalanche vs. Blues Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Blues Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have gone 52-21 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -177 or shorter, Colorado is 37-12 (winning 75.5% of the time).
- The Avalanche’s implied moneyline win probability is 63.9% in this game.
- The Avalanche’s 298 total goals (3.8 per game) rank fourth in the NHL.
- The Avalanche have conceded 221 total goals (2.8 per game), the seventh-fewest in NHL action.
- The Blues have been an underdog in 26 games this season, with 13 upset wins (50.0%).
- St. Louis has won two of its four games when it is the underdog by +145 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Blues are third in the NHL in scoring (302 goals, 3.8 per game).
- The Blues have allowed 227 total goals this season (2.8 per game), 11th in the league.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 55 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 55 assists
- Cale Makar: 27 goals and 58 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 36-12-3 record, .922 save percentage, 131 goals given up
Blues Team Leaders
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 34 goals and 48 assists
- Robert Thomas: 20 goals and 56 assists
- Pavel Buchnevich: 30 goals and 44 assists
- Ville Husso: 25-6-6 record, .921 save percentage, 94 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.