The Chicago White Sox (6-9) and Kansas City Royals (5-9) clash on Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET, beginning a three-game series at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The Royals are an underdog (+130 moneyline odds to win) when they take on the White Sox (-150). The Chicago White Sox will give the start to Dallas Keuchel (1-1, 5.40 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Royals will turn to Daniel Lynch (1-1, 5.40). The contest has an over/under of 8.5.
White Sox vs. Royals Predictions
White Sox vs. Royals Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
White Sox vs. Royals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Chicago was favored on the moneyline for six of its last 10 games, and finished 2-4 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (11 had set totals), the White Sox combined with their opponents to go over the run total five times.
- Chicago has a 2-9-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Kansas City has a record of 2-5.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Royals and their opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
- Kansas City is 6-4-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
White Sox vs. Royals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Dallas Keuchel
- Keuchel has started two games with set spreads, and the White Sox went 1-1-0.
- The White Sox were favored on the moneyline for one Keuchel start this season — they won.
- His team split the two matchups he’s made an appearance in this season.
- Keuchel’s two starts with a total this season both went over.
Projected starter: Daniel Lynch
- Lynch has a record of 2-0-0 ATS in two starts with a spread this season.
- His team is 1-1 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- Lynch’s team is 1-1 when he starts this season.
- In the two games with a total started by Lynch this season, the teams hit the over once.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Tim Anderson paces the White Sox with a .312 batting average.
- In MLB play, Anderson ranks 52nd in home runs and 107th in RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn’s three home runs and eight RBI are both team-highs.
- Vaughn ranks 23rd in home runs and 49th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Jose Abreu has three doubles, two home runs and seven walks while batting .216.
- Abreu has safely hit in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .222 with a double, a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Luis Robert is batting .205 with two doubles, two home runs and a walk.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Salvador Perez leads Kansas City in home runs with five and runs batted in with eight.
- Perez’s home run total ranks fourth in the majors, and he is 49th in RBI.
- Perez has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .294 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi leads Kansas City in batting with a .388 average.
- Among all MLB hitters, Benintendi ranks 108th in home runs and 107th in RBI.
- Benintendi heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .412 with a triple and two RBI.
- Hunter Dozier has 15 hits this season and a slash line of .294/.308/.569.
- Dozier heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with two doubles, a home run and two RBI.
- Michael A. Taylor has collected eight hits this season and has an OBP of .326. He’s slugging .297 on the year.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.