Sunday will feature an expected one-sided NHL contest between the home favorite Vegas Golden Knights (42-31-5, -340 on the moneyline to win) and the San Jose Sharks (30-35-12, +265 moneyline odds) at 10:00 PM ET.
Golden Knights vs. Sharks Predictions
Golden Knights vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Golden Knights vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Golden Knights are 31-21 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -340 or shorter, Las Vegas has put together a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Golden Knights have a 77.3% chance to win.
- The Golden Knights’ 246 total goals (3.2 per game) make them the 12th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- The Golden Knights rank 15th in goals against, allowing 231 total goals (3.0 per game) in league action.
- The Sharks have claimed an upset victory in 17, or 29.8%, of the 57 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- San Jose has been an underdog with +265 odds or longer three times this season, and lost each of those games.
- The Sharks have 197 goals this season (2.6 per game), 31st in the league.
- The Sharks have conceded 243 total goals this season (3.2 per game), 19th in the NHL.
Golden Knights vs. Sharks Over/Under Trends
- Las Vegas and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6.5 goals) 39 times this season.
- In San Jose’s 78 games this season, 30 have finished with more goals than Sunday’s over/under of 6.5.
- The Golden Knights score 3.15 goals per game, compared to the Sharks’ average of 2.56, adding up to 0.8 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- The 6.1 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.4 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jonathan Marchessault: 29 goals and 35 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 19 goals and 40 assists
- Shea Theodore: 14 goals and 34 assists
- Robin Lehner: 23-17-2 record, .908 save percentage, 120 goals given up
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 33 goals and 40 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 28 goals and 34 assists
- Brent Burns: nine goals and 42 assists
- James Reimer: 18-17-9 record, .913 save percentage, 120 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.