Sunday will feature an expected one-sided NHL outing between the road favorite St. Louis Blues (47-20-11, -251 on the moneyline to win) and the Anaheim Ducks (30-34-14, +204 moneyline odds) at 8:30 PM ET.
Blues vs. Ducks Predictions
Blues vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Blues vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- In the 53 times this season the Blues have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 35-18 in those games.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -251 or shorter, St. Louis has put together a 3-5 record (winning only 37.5% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Blues have a 71.5% chance to win.
- The Blues’ 291 total goals (3.7 per game) make them the fourth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Blues have given up 220 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking 11th in league action in goals against.
- The Ducks have been an underdog in 57 games this season, with 15 upset wins (26.3%).
- Anaheim has won two of its 11 games when it is the underdog by +204 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Ducks have 216 goals this season (2.8 per game), 24th in the NHL.
- The Ducks give up 3.2 goals per game (251 in total), 23rd in the NHL.
Blues vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- St. Louis and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) 48 times this season.
- This season, 42 of Anaheim’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.5 less than the combined scoring averages for the Blues (3.73) and Ducks (2.77).
- These two teams are allowing a combined 6.0 goals per game, 0.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
Blues Team Leaders
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 33 goals and 46 assists
- Robert Thomas: 20 goals and 55 assists
- Pavel Buchnevich: 29 goals and 43 assists
- Ville Husso: 24-6-6 record, .923 save percentage, 91 goals conceded
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 37 goals and 28 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 20 goals and 37 assists
- Cam Fowler: nine goals and 33 assists
- John Gibson: 18-24-11 record, .904 save percentage, 167 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.