The Miami Heat are 7-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 5 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Atlanta Hawks at FTX Arena on Tuesday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The Heat have a 3-1 lead in the series. The matchup has an over/under of 217.5.
Heat vs. Hawks Predictions
Heat vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Heat vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Miami has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Miami games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Heat games averaged 220.3 total points, 2.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Heat have a points-per-game average 6.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Atlanta is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 229.0 total points, 11.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 111.1, 2.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Heat vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 50 times over 87 games with a set spread.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 9-14 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 48 times out of 87 chances this season.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% lower than the 47.1% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have hit.
- Miami has a 33-9 record against the spread and a 36-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.1% from the field.
- Atlanta has compiled a 38-48-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 1-4.
- This year, Atlanta’s games have hit the over 43 times out of 86 chances.
- The Hawks are shooting 47.0% from the field, 2.3% higher than the 44.7% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- Atlanta has compiled a 33-23 record against the spread and a 36-20 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
Heat vs. Hawks Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have combined to go over Tuesday’s over/under of 217.5 points 41 times this season.
- In Atlanta’s 86 games this season, 60 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s point total of 217.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 223.9 points per game, 6.4 points more than the total of 217.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 218 points per game, 0.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Heat games is 2.8 points fewer than the over/under of 217.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Hawks’ games this season (224.6 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (175-for-439)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (144-for-382)
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.4 PTS, 9.7 AST, 46.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (233-for-610)
- Clint Capela: 11.1 PTS, 11.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 61.3 FG%
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (169-for-459)
- Kevin Huerter: 12.1 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (160-for-411)
- Danilo Gallinari: 11.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (112-for-294)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.