The Los Angeles Dodgers (11-4) and Arizona Diamondbacks (6-10) square off on Monday at 9:40 PM ET, opening a three-game series at Chase Field.
The Diamondbacks (+161 underdog moneyline odds to win) take the field at home against the Dodgers (-189). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Walker Buehler (1-1), and Merrill Kelly (1-0) taking the ball for the Arizona Diamondbacks. The contest has an over/under of 8.5.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles has an 8-2 record from the 10 games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Dodgers and their opponents combined to hit the over four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Los Angeles’ ATS record is 8-2-0 over its past 10 games.
- Arizona has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
- Over its last 10 games, Arizona is 6-4-0 against the spread.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Walker Buehler
- The Dodgers have gone 2-1-0 ATS in Buehler’s three starts with a set spread.
- The Dodgers have been the moneyline favorite in three of Buehler’s starts this season, and they went 2-1 in those games.
- Buehler’s team has a 2-1 record in his three starts.
- Buehler has had three starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and one of those outings hit the over.
Projected starter: Merrill Kelly
- When Kelly starts, his team is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- His team has been victorious in 66.7% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 2-1.
- Kelly’s team has won two of his three starts this season.
- Games started by Kelly have a 1-2-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman leads the Dodgers with a .322 batting average.
- Among hitters in baseball, Freeman ranks 23rd in home runs and 33rd in RBI.
- Trea Turner has totaled 13 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Turner currently ranks 108th in home runs and seventh in RBI in the bigs.
- Cody Bellinger leads the Dodgers with four home runs.
- Gavin Lux is hitting .250 with a double, a triple, a home run and eight walks.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker leads Arizona with four home runs this season. He’s batting .167 with seven RBI.
- Walker’s home run total ranks 10th in the big leagues, and he is 84th in RBI.
- Daulton Varsho leads Arizona in home runs (four) and runs batted in (eight) this season while batting .216.
- Varsho currently is 10th in homers and 49th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Seth Beer leads Arizona in batting average (.341) and runs batted in (eight) this season.
- Beer has safely hit in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a double, three walks and three RBI.
- Cooper Hummel is batting .156 with an OBP of .325 and a slugging percentage of .375 this season.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.