The Cleveland Guardians (7-8) take a three-game losing run into a road matchup versus the Los Angeles Angels (9-7), at 9:38 PM ET on Monday.
The Angels are an underdog (+101 moneyline odds) when they square off against the Guardians (-119). The starting pitchers are Shane Bieber (1-0) for the Cleveland Guardians, and Michael Lorenzen (1-1) for the Los Angeles Angels. The matchup has an over/under of 8 total runs.
Guardians vs. Angels Predictions
Guardians vs. Angels Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Guardians vs. Angels Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cleveland has a 3-1 record across the four games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (11 of them had set totals), the Guardians and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- Cleveland has a 4-7-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Los Angeles has been the underdog twice in the last 10 games and split those matchups 1-1.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Angels and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
- Los Angeles is 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Guardians vs. Angels Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Shane Bieber
- When Bieber starts, the Guardians are 2-1-0 against the spread.
- The Guardians were named the moneyline favorite for two Bieber starts this season — they split the games.
- Bieber’s team has won two of his three starts.
- Bieber’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in two of three games.
Projected starter: Michael Lorenzen
- Lorenzen has a record of 1-1-0 ATS in two starts with a spread this season.
- His team lost his only start as an underdog this season.
- Lorenzen’s team is 1-1 when he starts this season.
- In the two games with a total started by Lorenzen this season, the teams hit the over once.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez has a team-high batting average of .362, while pacing the Guardians in home runs (four) and runs batted in (20).
- Ramirez ranks 10th in home runs and first in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Ramirez brings a 10-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is batting .324 with three doubles, two home runs, three walks and nine RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .341 with five doubles, a triple and nine walks.
- Kwan ranks 232nd in homers and 84th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Kwan enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .235 with three doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Owen Miller has seven doubles, two home runs and four walks while hitting .484.
- Myles Straw is hitting .276 with two doubles, a triple and nine walks.
- Straw has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .167 with .
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Mike Trout is batting .333 this season with four home runs, both tops among Los Angeles hitters.
- Trout’s home run total ranks 10th in MLB, and he is 140th in RBI.
- Trout takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .421 with a double, two home runs, a walk and three RBI.
- Brandon Marsh leads Los Angeles in runs batted in with 13 while batting .306 with two homers.
- Marsh ranks 52nd among hitters in the big leagues in homers, and seventh in RBI.
- Marsh heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .385 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Shohei Ohtani is slashing .224/.288/.403 this season for the Angels.
- Anthony Rendon is batting .200 with an OBP of .351 and a slugging percentage of .356 this season.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.