The Chicago White Sox (6-8) take a six-game losing run into a road contest versus the Minnesota Twins (7-8), at 2:10 PM ET on Sunday.
Oddsmakers project the White Sox as a small favorite (-112 moneyline odds) against the Twins (-107). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Lucas Giolito, and Chris Archer answering the bell for the Minnesota Twins. The over/under in the game is set at 7.5 total runs.
White Sox vs. Twins Predictions
White Sox vs. Twins Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
White Sox vs. Twins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Chicago went 3-3 over the six games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the White Sox and their opponents combined to go over the total five times (11 of the 10 games had set totals).
- Chicago’s ATS record is 3-8-0 over its past 10 games.
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Minnesota has a record of 3-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Over its last 10 games, Minnesota is 4-6-0 against the spread.
White Sox vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Lucas Giolito
- Giolito never pitched as a moneyline favorite a season ago.
Projected starter: Chris Archer
- Archer has a record of 0-2-0 ATS in two starts with a spread this season.
- His team lost his only start as an underdog this season.
- Archer’s team is 0-2 when he starts this season.
- In the two games with a total started by Archer this season, the teams did not hit the over.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Andrew Vaughn paces the White Sox with three home runs and seven runs batted in.
- Vaughn’s home runs rank 19th in MLB and he ranks 63rd in RBI in MLB.
- Luis Robert is hitting .205 with two doubles, two home runs and a walk.
- Robert ranks 46th in home runs and 206th in RBI this season.
- Jose Abreu has three doubles, two home runs and five walks while hitting .208.
- Abreu enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .222 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Tim Anderson’s .302 batting average paces his team.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez leads Minnesota with a .364 batting average.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Arraez ranks 105th in homers and 63rd in RBI.
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota in home runs with four while driving in six runs and slugging .844.
- Buxton ranks sixth in homers and 91st in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Jorge Polanco is among the top hitters for Minnesota with a .200 average, two homers and eight RBI.
- Gio Urshela has collected 10 hits this season and has an OBP of .318. He’s slugging .325 on the year.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.