The Pittsburgh Penguins (44-23-11) are heavily favored (-266 moneyline odds to win) when they go on the road for a game against the Philadelphia Flyers (24-43-11), who have +213 moneyline odds, on Sunday at 4:00 PM ET.
Penguins vs. Flyers Predictions
Penguins vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Penguins vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- In the 57 times this season the Penguins have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 35-22 in those games.
- Pittsburgh is 8-2 (victorious in 80.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -266 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Penguins have a 72.7% chance to win.
- The Penguins rank 11th in the league with 255 goals scored (3.3 per game).
- Defensively, the Penguins have been one of the stingiest squads in league play, allowing 208 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank fourth.
- The Flyers have been listed as the underdog 64 times this season, and upset their opponent 18 times.
- Philadelphia has gone 2-8 when bookmakers have listed them as underdogs of +213 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Flyers have 203 goals this season (2.6 per game), 28th in the league.
- The Flyers give up 3.6 goals per game (282 in total), 28th in the league.
Penguins vs. Flyers Over/Under Trends
- Pittsburgh and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6.5 goals) 34 times this season.
- There have been 42 Philadelphia games with over 6.5 goals this season.
- The Penguins score 3.27 goals per game, compared to the Flyers’ average of 2.6, adding up to 0.6 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams concede a combined 6.3 goals per game, 0.2 less than this one’s over/under.
Penguins Team Leaders
- Sidney Crosby: 29 goals and 52 assists
- Jake Guentzel: 40 goals and 41 assists
- Kris Letang: eight goals and 56 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 34-18-6 record, .919 save percentage, 138 goals conceded
Flyers Team Leaders
- Travis Konecny: 15 goals and 35 assists
- Cam Atkinson: 23 goals and 27 assists
- James van Riemsdyk: 23 goals and 14 assists
- Carter Hart: 13-24-7 record, .905 save percentage, 137 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.