The Toronto Raptors are 7.5-point underdogs heading into a potentially deciding Game 5 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Philadelphia 76ers at Wells Fargo Center on Monday, starting at 8:00 PM ET. The 76ers have a 3-1 lead in the series. The matchup’s over/under is set at 210.
76ers vs. Raptors Predictions
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Odds
76ers vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Philadelphia games has gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 76ers games averaged 222.9 total points, 12.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the 76ers are scoring 10.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Toronto has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Toronto games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Raptors games averaged 8.2 more points (218.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Raptors have scored 1.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 109.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has put together a record of 41-44-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 7.5 points or more, the 76ers have gone 9-17 against the spread.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over 40 times out of 86 chances this season.
- This season, the 76ers have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% higher than the 46.2% of shots the Raptors’ opponents have made.
- Philadelphia is 32-14-1 against the spread and 41-6 overall when it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Toronto is 47-38-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Raptors are 3-4 against the spread.
- This year, Toronto’s games have hit the over 42 times out of 86 chances.
- Toronto is 22-8 against the spread and 23-7 overall when it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
76ers vs. Raptors Over/Under Trends
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (210 points) 59 times this season.
- This season, 57 of Toronto’s games have ended with a score higher than 210 points.
- The 76ers average 109.9 points per game against the Raptors’ 109.4, totaling 9.3 points over the game’s over/under of 210.
- This game’s over/under is 4.4 fewer points than the 214.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The 76ers have seen a 217.5 average over/under in their games this season, 7.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.1 points separates the average total points bet in Raptors’ games (216.1 points) and this game’s over/under (210 points).
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 30.6 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (93-for-251)
- Tobias Harris: 17.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (101-for-275)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (132-for-309)
- Georges Niang: 9.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (156-for-387)
- Matisse Thybulle: 5.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Pascal Siakam: 22.8 PTS, 8.5 REB, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 49.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (75-for-218)
- Fred VanVleet: 20.3 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 40.3 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (242-for-642)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (58-for-193)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (209-for-545)
- Chris Boucher: 9.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (68-for-229)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.