Sunday’s NHL lineup includes an outing between the heavily favored Edmonton Oilers (46-26-6, -250 on the moneyline to win on the road) and the Columbus Blue Jackets (35-36-7, +200 moneyline odds) at 1:00 PM ET.
Oilers vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Oilers vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The Oilers have been victorious in 38 of their 54 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (70.4%).
- Edmonton has had five games with moneyline odds of -250 or shorter, and won each time.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Oilers’ implied win probability is 71.4%.
- The Oilers’ 271 total goals (3.5 per game) make them the seventh-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Oilers have allowed 239 total goals (3.1 per game), ranking 18th in NHL action in goals against.
- The Blue Jackets have been the underdog 64 times this season, and upset their opponent in 23, or 35.9%, of those games.
- Columbus has won four of its 13 games when it is the underdog by +200 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 244 goals (3.1 per game), the Blue Jackets have the NHL’s 13th-ranked offense.
- The Blue Jackets’ total of 284 goals conceded (3.6 per game) is 29th in the NHL.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 43 goals and 73 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 54 goals and 53 assists
- Zach Hyman: 25 goals and 26 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 25-11-4 record, .902 save percentage, 126 goals given up
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Jakub Voracek: five goals and 51 assists
- Patrik Laine: 26 goals and 30 assists
- Oliver Bjorkstrand: 24 goals and 26 assists
- Elvis Merzlikins: 25-21-7 record, .906 save percentage, 168 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.