The Dallas Mavericks are 3.5-point favorites heading into Game 5 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Utah Jazz at American Airlines Center on Monday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The series is tied 2-2. The matchup has an over/under set at 211.5 points.
Mavericks vs. Jazz Predictions
Mavericks vs. Jazz Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Jazz Last 10 Games
- Dallas is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Mavericks games averaged 4.4 more points (215.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 7.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Utah is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Jazz’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 217.3 points scored. That’s 5.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Jazz have scored 1.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 113.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Mavericks vs. Jazz Betting Trends
- Dallas has put together a record of 49-36-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Mavericks have gone 19-15-1 against the spread.
- Dallas’ games have gone over the total 33 times out of 86 chances this season.
- The Mavericks are shooting 46.1% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points higher than the 45.3% the Jazz allow to opponents.
- In games Dallas shoots better than 45.3% from the field, it is 32-13-1 against the spread and 38-8 overall.
- Utah is 35-49-2 against the spread this year.
- The Jazz are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 40 times out of 86 chances this year.
- The Jazz’s 47.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Utah has put together a 28-19-1 record against the spread and a 35-13 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
Mavericks vs. Jazz Over/Under Trends
- This season, Dallas games have gone over this game’s 211.5-point total 43 times.
- There have been 64 Utah games that have ended with a combined score higher than 211.5 points this season.
- The Mavericks average 108.0 points per game against the Jazz’s 113.6, totaling 10.1 points over the contest’s over/under of 211.5.
- The 212.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.8 more than the 211.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Mavericks have seen a 215.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Jazz’s games have a total points bet of 221.2 points this season, 9.7 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (232-for-654)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.6 PTS, 14.7 REB, 2.1 BLK, 71.3 FG%
- Mike Conley: 13.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (169-for-414)
- Jordan Clarkson: 16.0 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (190-for-597)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (181-for-468)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.