The Phoenix Suns are 3-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the New Orleans Pelicans at Smoothie King Center on Sunday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Suns hold a 2-1 series lead.
Suns vs. Pelicans Predictions
Suns vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Suns vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Phoenix covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- During the last 10 games, the Suns are scoring 4.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- New Orleans is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- New Orleans’ past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- During their last 10 games, the Pelicans have scored 4.4 more points per contest compared to their 109.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread in a matchup 46 times this season (46-39-0).
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Suns went 32-35 against the spread.
- Phoenix’s games have gone over the total 43 times out of 85 chances this season.
- This season, the Suns have a 48.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.4% higher than the 47.1% of shots the Pelicans’ opponents have hit.
- Phoenix is 32-21 against the spread and 46-7 overall when it shoots higher than 47.1% from the field.
- New Orleans has covered the spread 43 times over 85 games with a set spread.
- The Pelicans have an ATS record of 24-28 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Games involving New Orleans have hit the over 36 times out of 85 chances this season.
- This season, New Orleans has a 29-14 record against the spread and a 27-16 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44.4% from the field.
Suns Team Leaders
- Devin Booker: 26.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (183-for-478)
- Chris Paul: 14.7 PTS, 10.8 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (63-for-199)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (115-for-312)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.2 PTS, 10.2 REB, 63.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- JaVale McGee: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valančiūnas: 17.8 PTS, 11.4 REB, 54.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (57-for-158)
- Devonte’ Graham: 11.9 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (192-for-563)
- Herbert Jones: 9.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (57-for-169)
- Jaxson Hayes: 9.3 PTS, 61.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Garrett Temple: 5.2 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (59-for-185)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.