The Milwaukee Bucks are 4-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Chicago Bulls at United Center on Sunday, starting at 1:00 PM ET. The Bucks hold a 2-1 series lead. The matchup has an over/under of 219.
Bucks vs. Bulls Predictions
Bucks vs. Bulls Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Bulls Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee is 6-4 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Bucks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 226.9 points scored. That’s 7.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bucks have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Chicago has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulls games averaged 7.6 more points (226.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Bulls have a 105.2 points-per-game average, 6.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 40-46-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Bucks went 27-28 against the spread.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total 42 times out of 86 chances this season.
- This season, the Bucks have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% lower than the 47.4% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have hit.
- In games Milwaukee shoots higher than 47.4% from the field, it is 26-7 against the spread and 31-2 overall.
- Chicago is 45-41-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 7-10.
- This season, 41 of Chicago’s games have gone over the point total out of 86 chances.
- The Bulls have shot at a 48.0% rate from the field this season, 2.4 percentage points higher than the 45.6% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Chicago is 33-17 against the spread and 34-16 overall when it shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
Bucks vs. Bulls Over/Under Trends
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s total of 219 points 58 times this season.
- This season, 51 games Chicago played finished with a combined score over 219 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 227.1 points per game, 8.1 points more than the total of 219 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 224.1 points per game, 5.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bucks games is 225.3 points, 6.3 more than the over/under of 219 points for this contest.
- Bulls’ games have a total points bet of 222.6 points this season, 3.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.9 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (71-for-242)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.3 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (132-for-321)
- Khris Middleton: 20.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (162-for-434)
- Bobby Portis: 14.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (133-for-338)
- Grayson Allen: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (159-for-389)
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 27.9 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (50-for-142)
- Nikola Vucevic: 17.6 PTS, 11.0 REB, 47.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (104-for-331)
- Zach LaVine: 24.4 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (185-for-475)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 8.8 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (70-for-186)
- Coby White: 12.7 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (136-for-353)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.