The Miami Heat are 1.5-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Atlanta Hawks at State Farm Arena on Sunday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The Heat have a 2-1 lead in the series. The matchup has an over/under of 221.
Heat vs. Hawks Predictions
Heat vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Heat vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Miami has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Miami games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 1.0 fewer point (220.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Heat are scoring 7.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Atlanta is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 8.9 more points (229.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Hawks have a 116.1 points-per-game average, 2.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Heat vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Miami has put together a record of 49-36-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Heat went 31-29-1 against the spread.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 48 times out of 86 chances this season.
- The Heat make 46.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points lower than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (47.1%).
- Miami has a 33-9 record against the spread and a 36-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- Atlanta has covered the spread 38 times over 85 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 12-22.
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over 43 times out of 85 chances.
- The Hawks have shot at a 47.0% clip from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points above the 44.7% shooting opponents of the Heat have averaged.
- Atlanta is 33-23 against the spread and 36-20 overall when it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
Heat vs. Hawks Over/Under Trends
- This season, 34 of Miami’s 86 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 221 points.
- There have been 53 Atlanta games that have ended with a combined score higher than 221 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 223.9 points per game, 2.9 points more than the point total of 221 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 218 points per game, 3.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Heat have seen a 214.6 average over/under in their games this season, 6.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.6 points separates the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (224.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (221 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (175-for-439)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (144-for-382)
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.4 PTS, 9.7 AST, 46.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (233-for-610)
- Clint Capela: 11.1 PTS, 11.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 61.3 FG%
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (169-for-459)
- Kevin Huerter: 12.1 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (160-for-411)
- Danilo Gallinari: 11.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (112-for-294)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.