Saturday’s NHL lineup includes a contest between the heavily favored Carolina Hurricanes (50-20-8, -200 on the moneyline to win on the road) and the New Jersey Devils (27-43-7, +165 moneyline odds) at 12:30 PM ET.
Hurricanes vs. Devils Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Devils Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Devils Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have gone 43-22 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -200 or shorter, Carolina is 21-8 (winning 72.4% of the time).
- The Hurricanes’ implied moneyline win probability is 66.7% in this matchup.
- The Hurricanes’ 259 total goals (3.3 per game) make them the ninth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Hurricanes have conceded 190 total goals (just 2.4 per game), ranking first in league action for the fewest goals against.
- This season the Devils have 15 wins in the 55 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- New Jersey has a record of 7-15 in games when oddsmakers list them +165 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Devils have 233 goals this season (3.0 per game), 17th in the NHL.
- The Devils’ total of 280 goals conceded (3.6 per game) is 27th in the NHL.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 36 goals and 42 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 30 goals and 38 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 20 goals and 42 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 35-14-3 record, .922 save percentage, 111 goals allowed
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 25 goals and 45 assists
- Nico Hischier: 20 goals and 38 assists
- Jack Hughes: 26 goals and 30 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.