The Washington Capitals (43-23-11) are the heavy favorites when they visit the Arizona Coyotes (22-49-6) on Friday, April 22. The Capitals are -385 on the moneyline to win over the Coyotes (+295) in the contest, which begins at 10:30 PM ET.
Capitals vs. Coyotes Predictions
Capitals vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Capitals vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Capitals are 28-21 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Washington is yet to play with moneyline odds of -385 or shorter.
- The Capitals’ implied moneyline win probability is 79.4% in this game.
- The Capitals’ 261 total goals (3.4 per game) make them the eighth-best scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Capitals are conceding 227 total goals (3.0 per game) to rank 14th in league play.
- The Coyotes have been listed as the underdog 75 times this season, and upset their opponent 21 times.
- Arizona is 3-10 when sportsbooks have made them underdogs of +295 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Coyotes have 188 goals this season (2.4 per game), 32nd in the NHL.
- The Coyotes’ total of 292 goals given up (3.8 per game) is 31st in the NHL.
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 50 goals and 41 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 24 goals and 53 assists
- John Carlson: 15 goals and 53 assists
- Ilya Samsonov: 23-10-5 record, .897 save percentage, 112 goals allowed
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 28 goals and 35 assists
- Nick Schmaltz: 23 goals and 31 assists
- Phil Kessel: seven goals and 41 assists
- Karel Vejmelka: 12-31-3 record, .899 save percentage, 162 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.