The Philadelphia Phillies (4-8) and Milwaukee Brewers (8-5) clash on Friday at 7:05 PM ET, beginning a three-game series at Citizens Bank Park.
The Phillies are favored at home (-120) against the Brewers (+100). The Phillies will start Ranger Suarez versus the Brewers and Freddy Peralta (0-1). The matchup has an over/under of 7.5 total runs.
Phillies vs. Brewers Predictions
Phillies vs. Brewers Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Phillies vs. Brewers Hitting Splits 2021
- The Phillies averaged 1.2 homers per home game last season (95 total at home).
- The Phillies had a .413 slugging percentage and averaged 2.9 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The team batted .244 with 637 hits (7.9 per game) at home last season.
- The Phillies averaged 4.5 runs per game at home.
- The Phillies averaged 3.5 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .324 in home contests.
- In home games last season the club averaged 8.4 strikeouts per game.
- Over the past 10 games, sportsbooks have not installed Milwaukee as the underdog once.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Brewers and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Over its last 10 games, Milwaukee is 5-5-0 against the spread.
Phillies vs. Brewers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Ranger Suárez
- Suarez has started only one game with a set spread, which the Phillies failed to cover.
- The Phillies were favored on the moneyline for one Suarez start this season — they won.
- His team won the only game he’s appeared in this season.
- Suarez’s lone start with a total this season pushed.
Projected starter: Freddy Peralta
- Peralta has a record of 0-2-0 ATS in two starts with a spread this season.
- He has yet to start a game this season when his team was the moneyline underdog.
- Peralta’s team is 1-1 when he starts this season.
- In the two games with a total started by Peralta this season, the teams hit the over.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Nicholas Castellanos is batting .267 with four doubles, three home runs and four walks.
- Castellanos’ home runs rank 12th in MLB and he ranks 56th in RBI in MLB.
- Castellanos brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .278 with two home runs, two walks and two RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber has hit four home runs with nine RBI. Both lead his team.
- Schwarber currently ranks fifth in home runs and 16th in RBI in the bigs.
- Alec Bohm has two doubles, a home run and four walks while hitting .444.
- Bryce Harper is hitting .213 with three doubles, two home runs and four walks.
- Harper heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .273 with a double, a home run and three RBI.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs with three and runs batted in with eight.
- In all of MLB, Tellez is 12th in homers and 24th in RBI.
- Christian Yelich has collected eight hits this season and has an OBP of .333. He’s slugging .366 on the year.
- Yelich currently ranks 78th in home runs and 56th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Andrew McCutchen’s batting average of .250 leads all Milwaukee hitters this season.
- Kolten Wong has collected nine hits this season and has an OBP of .220. He’s slugging .298 on the year.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.