Friday’s NHL lineup features a matchup between the Columbus Blue Jackets (35-36-6) and the Ottawa Senators (29-41-7) at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. The Blue Jackets are -139 on the moneyline to win at home against the Senators (+115) in the game, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Blue Jackets vs. Senators Predictions
Blue Jackets vs. Senators Betting Odds
Blue Jackets vs. Senators Betting Trends
- The Blue Jackets have been victorious in 12 of their 14 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (85.7%).
- Columbus has won all six games when it played with moneyline odds of -139 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Blue Jackets have a 58.2% chance to win.
- The Blue Jackets’ 243 total goals (3.2 per game) rank 14th in the NHL.
- The Blue Jackets rank 29th in goals against, giving up 283 total goals (3.7 per game) in league action.
- The Senators have been listed as the underdog 65 times this season, and upset their opponent 23 times.
- Ottawa has 56 games this season playing as an underdog by +115 or longer, and is 20-36 in those contests.
- The Senators’ 208 goals on the season (2.7 per game) rank them 26th in the league.
- The Senators have conceded 249 total goals this season (3.2 per game), 22nd in the league.
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Jakub Voracek: five goals and 51 assists
- Patrik Laine: 26 goals and 30 assists
- Oliver Bjorkstrand: 24 goals and 26 assists
- Elvis Merzlikins: 25-21-6 record, .905 save percentage, 167 goals allowed
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 28 goals and 33 assists
- Tim Stuetzle: 20 goals and 33 assists
- Joshua Norris: 33 goals and 18 assists
- Anton Forsberg: 19-17-4 record, .917 save percentage, 111 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.