Thursday’s NHL lineup includes a contest between the heavily favored St. Louis Blues (46-20-11, -182 on the moneyline to win on the road) and the San Jose Sharks (30-34-12, +150 moneyline odds) at 10:30 PM ET.
Blues vs. Sharks Predictions
Blues vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Blues vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Blues are 33-18 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -182 or shorter, St. Louis has put together a 12-7 record (winning 63.2% of its games).
- The Blues have a 64.5% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
- The Blues’ 288 total goals (3.7 per game) make them the fourth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Blues are giving up 219 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank 11th in league play.
- The Sharks have been the underdog 56 times this season, and upset their opponent in 17, or 30.4%, of those games.
- San Jose is 6-18 when it is the underdog by +150 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Sharks have 196 goals this season (2.6 per game), 30th in the NHL.
- The Sharks have conceded 240 total goals this season (3.2 per game), 20th in the league.
Blues Team Leaders
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 33 goals and 45 assists
- Robert Thomas: 19 goals and 55 assists
- Pavel Buchnevich: 28 goals and 42 assists
- Ville Husso: 24-6-6 record, .923 save percentage, 91 goals conceded
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 33 goals and 40 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 28 goals and 34 assists
- Logan Couture: 23 goals and 28 assists
- James Reimer: 18-16-9 record, .912 save percentage, 118 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.