The New Jersey Devils (27-42-7) are home favorites (-164 moneyline odds to win) against the Buffalo Sabres (29-38-11, +135 moneyline odds). The outing on Thursday begins at 7:00 PM ET from Prudential Center.
Devils vs. Sabres Predictions
Devils vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Devils vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Devils have won 57.1% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (12-9).
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -164 or shorter, New Jersey is 2-2 (winning 50.0% of the time).
- The Devils’ implied moneyline win probability is 62.1% in this matchup.
- The Devils’ 231 total goals (3.0 per game) rank 17th in the league.
- Defensively, the Devils are allowing 275 total goals (3.6 per game) to rank 26th in league play.
- The Sabres have been listed as the underdog 73 times this season, and upset their opponent 25 times.
- Buffalo is 19-35 when it is the underdog by +135 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 216 goals (2.8 per game), the Sabres have the NHL’s 22nd-ranked offense.
- The Sabres give up 3.5 goals per game (275 in total), 26th in the league.
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 25 goals and 45 assists
- Nico Hischier: 20 goals and 38 assists
- Jack Hughes: 26 goals and 30 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals allowed
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 36 goals and 27 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 31 goals and 27 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: 11 goals and 39 assists
- Craig Anderson: 16-12-2 record, .896 save percentage, 95 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.