Thursday will feature a projected one-sided NHL contest between the home favorite Carolina Hurricanes (49-20-8, -244 on the moneyline to win) and the Winnipeg Jets (35-31-11, +195 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Hurricanes vs. Jets Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Jets Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Jets Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have been victorious in 42 of their 64 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (65.6%).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -244 or shorter, Carolina has put together a 12-4 record (winning 75.0% of its games).
- The Hurricanes’ implied moneyline win probability is 70.9% in this matchup.
- The Hurricanes score the ninth-most goals in the league (255 total, 3.3 per game).
- The Hurricanes have conceded 188 total goals (only 2.4 per game), the fewest in league action.
- The Jets have claimed an upset victory in 11, or 31.4%, of the 35 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Winnipeg has been an underdog by +195 or longer on the moneyline six times, losing each of those contests.
- With 233 goals (3.0 per game), the Jets have the league’s 16th-ranked offense.
- The Jets’ total of 244 goals conceded (3.2 per game) is 21st in the league.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 36 goals and 41 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 30 goals and 37 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 19 goals and 41 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 35-14-3 record, .922 save percentage, 111 goals given up
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 43 goals and 44 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 29 goals and 41 assists
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 26 goals and 30 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 27-27-10 record, .909 save percentage, 191 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.