The Edmonton Oilers (44-26-6) are favored at home (-157 moneyline odds to win) against the Dallas Stars (43-28-5, +133 moneyline odds). The contest on Wednesday begins at 8:30 PM ET from Rogers Place.
Oilers vs. Stars Predictions
Oilers vs. Stars Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Stars Betting Trends
- In the 52 times this season the Oilers have been favored on the moneyline, they have gone 36-16 in those games.
- Edmonton is 23-8 (winning 74.2% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -157 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Oilers have a 61.1% chance to win.
- The Oilers’ 260 total goals (3.4 per game) make them the seventh-best scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Oilers are conceding 234 total goals (3.1 per game) to rank 18th in league action.
- The Stars have been the underdog 29 times this season, and upset their opponent in 14, or 48.3%, of those games.
- Dallas is 4-4 when sportsbooks have listed them as underdogs of +133 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 217 goals (2.9 per game), the Stars have the NHL’s 21st-ranked offense.
- The Stars’ total of 225 goals allowed (3.0 per game) is 15th in the NHL.
Oilers vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- This season, Edmonton and its opponent have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 6 goals 48 times.
- So far this season, 34 games Dallas has played finished with more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.3 goals per game, 0.28 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.0 less than the 6.0 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 42 goals and 68 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 54 goals and 51 assists
- Zach Hyman: 24 goals and 26 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 25-11-4 record, .902 save percentage, 126 goals given up
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 27 goals and 47 assists
- Jason Robertson: 36 goals and 34 assists
- Roope Hintz: 34 goals and 32 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 27-14-1 record, .913 save percentage, 105 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.