Tuesday’s NHL schedule features a contest between the favored Calgary Flames (46-20-9, -139 on the moneyline to win on the road) and the Nashville Predators (43-28-5, +117 moneyline odds) at 8:00 PM ET.
Flames vs. Predators Predictions
Flames vs. Predators Betting Odds
Flames vs. Predators Betting Trends
- The Flames are 39-21 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -139 or shorter, Calgary is 31-16 (winning 66.0% of the time).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Flames’ implied win probability is 58.2%.
- The Flames score the sixth-most goals in the NHL (266 total, 3.6 per game).
- The Flames have allowed 187 total goals (only 2.5 per game), ranking second in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- The Predators have been the underdog 33 times this season, and upset their opponent in 17, or 51.5%, of those games.
- Nashville has a record of 9-8 in games when bookmakers list them +117 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 242 goals (3.2 per game), the Predators have the NHL’s 12th-ranked offense.
- The Predators concede 2.9 goals per game (223 in total), 15th in the league.
Flames vs. Predators Over/Under Trends
- Calgary and its opponent have combined for more than Tuesday’s over/under of 6 goals 47 times this season.
- This season, 44 of Nashville’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- The over/under for this game (6) is 0.7 less than the combined scoring averages for the Flames (3.55) and Predators (3.18).
- The 5.4 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.6 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 36 goals and 69 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 39 goals and 57 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 39 goals and 39 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 35-15-8 record, .923 save percentage, 130 goals allowed
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 20 goals and 68 assists
- Matt Duchene: 39 goals and 38 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 38 goals and 37 assists
- Juuse Saros: 37-24-3 record, .920 save percentage, 162 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.