The Seattle Mariners (5-4) and Texas Rangers (1-7) square off on Tuesday at 9:40 PM ET, opening a three-game series at T-Mobile Park.
The favored Mariners (-145 on the moneyline to win) play at home against the Rangers (+125). The Mariners will start Robbie Ray against the Rangers and Jon Gray. The matchup has an over/under of 7.5 total runs.
Mariners vs. Rangers Predictions
Mariners vs. Rangers Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Mariners vs. Rangers Hitting Splits 2021
- The Mariners averaged 1.2 homers per home game last season (94 total at home).
- The Mariners had a .367 slugging percentage and averaged 2.5 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The club batted .214 with 552 hits (6.8 per game) at home last season.
- The Mariners’ offense averaged 4.1 runs in home games.
- The Mariners averaged 3.4 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .296 in home contests.
- In home games last season the club averaged 9.3 strikeouts per game.
- In 81 games on the road last season, they hit 76 homers, an average of 0.9 per contest.
- They slugged .364 in 81 road games last season.
- They averaged 7.7 base hits per game and had a .227 batting average on the road last season.
- In 81 road games last season, they scored 3.8 runs per contest.
- They got on base at a .288 clip with 2.7 walks drawn per contest away from home last season.
- They struck out 9.1 times per game in 81 away games last season.
Mariners vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Robbie Ray
- Ray has started two games with set spreads, and the Mariners went 1-1-0.
- The Mariners have not been favored on the moneyline when Ray starts this season.
- His team split the two games he’s appeared in this season.
- Ray’s two starts with a total this season finished 1-1-0 against the total.
Projected starter: Jon Gray
- The right-hander did not pitch as the moneyline underdog last season.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Jesse Winker hit .305 last season with 32 doubles, a triple, 24 home runs and 53 walks.
- Adam Frazier hit .305 a season ago with 176 hits.
- Ty France hit .291 last season with 32 doubles, a triple, 18 home runs and 46 walks.
- J.P. Crawford hit .273 with 37 doubles, nine home runs and 58 walks.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Marcus Semien hit 45 home runs last season, drove in 102 runs and posted a .265 batting average.
- Nate Lowe hit .264 with an OBP of .357 and a slugging percentage of .415.
- Adolis Garcia finished with a .243 average, 31 home runs and 90 RBI last season.
- Corey Seager hit .306 with an OBP of .394 and a slugging percentage of .521.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.