Tuesday’s NHL slate includes a contest between the favored San Jose Sharks (29-34-12, -130 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Columbus Blue Jackets (35-35-6, +108 moneyline odds) at 10:30 PM ET.
Sharks vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Sharks vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Sharks vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The Sharks are 12-7 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- San Jose is 7-3 (victorious in 70.0% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Sharks’ implied win probability is 56.5%.
- The Sharks’ 193 total goals (2.6 per game) rank 30th in the league.
- Defensively, the Sharks are conceding 238 total goals (3.2 per game) to rank 20th in league play.
- The Blue Jackets have claimed an upset victory in 23, or 37.1%, of the 62 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- Columbus is 17-36 when it is underdogs of +108 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 241 goals (3.2 per game), the Blue Jackets have the league’s 13th-ranked offense.
- The Blue Jackets’ total of 280 goals given up (3.7 per game) is 29th in the NHL.
Sharks vs. Blue Jackets Over/Under Trends
- San Jose and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) 34 times this season.
- This season, 54 of Columbus’ games have featured more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 5.7 goals per game, 0.26 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- The 6.8 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.8 more than the total for this contest.
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 33 goals and 40 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 28 goals and 34 assists
- Logan Couture: 23 goals and 27 assists
- James Reimer: 18-16-9 record, .912 save percentage, 118 goals given up
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Patrik Laine: 26 goals and 30 assists
- Jakub Voracek: five goals and 50 assists
- Oliver Bjorkstrand: 24 goals and 26 assists
- Elvis Merzlikins: 25-20-6 record, .905 save percentage, 164 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.