The Philadelphia 76ers are 2-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Toronto Raptors at Scotiabank Arena on Wednesday, starting at 8:00 PM ET. The 76ers hold a 2-0 lead in the series. The point total in the matchup is set at 214.5.
76ers vs. Raptors Predictions
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Odds
76ers vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Philadelphia’s last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 11.2 more points (225.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the 76ers have scored 10.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Toronto covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Toronto games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Raptors games averaged 4.7 more points (219.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Raptors are scoring 110.7 points per game compared to their 109.4 season average.
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has compiled a 40-43-1 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 26-27 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Philadelphia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 40 times out of 84 chances this season.
- The 76ers make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points higher than the Raptors have allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- Philadelphia has a 32-14-1 record against the spread and a 41-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Toronto is 46-37-1 against the spread this season.
- The Raptors are 18-16-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This season, 42 of Toronto’s games have gone over the point total out of 84 chances.
- This season, Toronto has a 22-8 record against the spread and a 23-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.8% from the field.
76ers vs. Raptors Over/Under Trends
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (214.5 points) 48 times this season.
- In Toronto’s 84 games this season, 51 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 214.5.
- The total for the matchup of 214.5 is 4.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the 76ers (109.9 points per game) and the Raptors (109.4 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 0.1 fewer points than the 214.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the 76ers have seen a 217.6 over/under in their games this season, 3.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Raptors’ games have a total points bet of 216.2 points this season, 1.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 30.6 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (93-for-251)
- Tobias Harris: 17.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (101-for-275)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (132-for-309)
- Georges Niang: 9.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (156-for-387)
- Matisse Thybulle: 5.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Pascal Siakam: 22.8 PTS, 8.5 REB, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 49.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (75-for-218)
- Fred VanVleet: 20.3 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 40.3 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (242-for-642)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (58-for-193)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (209-for-545)
- Chris Boucher: 9.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (68-for-229)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.