The Los Angeles Kings (40-27-10) are big favorites (-169 moneyline odds to win) when they hit the road for a matchup with the Anaheim Ducks (30-33-14), who have +141 moneyline odds, on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.
Kings vs. Ducks Predictions
Kings vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Kings vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Kings are 23-9 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles is 6-5 (victorious in 54.5% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -169 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Kings have a 62.8% chance to win.
- The Kings’ 218 total goals (2.8 per game) make them the 20th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Kings are allowing 222 total goals (2.9 per game) to rank 14th in league play.
- This season the Ducks have 15 wins in the 55 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Anaheim is 6-28 when it is underdogs of +141 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Ducks have 215 goals this season (2.8 per game), 22nd in the NHL.
- The Ducks’ total of 249 goals allowed (3.2 per game) is 23rd in the NHL.
Kings vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Los Angeles games have gone over this one’s 5.5-goal over/under 36 times.
- So far this season, 41 games Anaheim has played finished with over 5.5 goals.
- The total for this game (5.5) is 0.1 less than the combined scoring averages for the Kings (2.83) and Ducks (2.79).
- The 6.1 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.6 more than the over/under for this contest.
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 18 goals and 44 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 33 goals and 16 assists
- Trevor Moore: 15 goals and 33 assists
- Jonathan Quick: 19-13-9 record, .907 save percentage, 109 goals conceded
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 37 goals and 27 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 20 goals and 37 assists
- Cam Fowler: nine goals and 32 assists
- John Gibson: 18-23-11 record, .904 save percentage, 165 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.