Tuesday’s NHL lineup features a matchup between the heavily favored Florida Panthers (54-15-6) and the New York Islanders (35-31-9) at UBS Arena in Elmont, New York. The Panthers are -201 on the moneyline to win on the road against the Islanders (+167) in the game, which begins at 7:30 PM ET.
Panthers vs. Islanders Predictions
Panthers vs. Islanders Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Islanders Betting Trends
- The Panthers have gone 51-16 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Florida is 28-7 (victorious in 80.0% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -201 or shorter.
- The Panthers have a 66.8% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
- The Panthers lead the league with 314 total goals (4.2 per game).
- Defensively, the Panthers have been one of the stingiest units in league play, conceding 214 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank 10th.
- The Islanders have been an underdog in 33 games this season, with seven upset wins (21.2%).
- New York has yet to win as an underdog with odds of +167 or longer on the moneyline this season in three such games.
- The Islanders’ 207 goals on the season (2.8 per game) rank them 25th in the league.
- The Islanders concede 2.7 goals per game (204 in total), the fourth-fewest in the NHL.
Panthers vs. Islanders Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (6.5 goals) 48 times this season.
- A total of 32 of New York’s games have finished with over 6.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 7.0 goals per game, 0.45 more than the over/under for this contest.
- The 5.6 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.9 less than the total set for this contest.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 30 goals and 78 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 34 goals and 48 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 28 goals and 50 assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 36-6-3 record, .912 save percentage, 125 goals allowed
Islanders Team Leaders
- Brock Nelson: 34 goals and 22 assists
- Mathew Barzal: 14 goals and 37 assists
- Anders Lee: 26 goals and 17 assists
- Ilya Sorokin: 24-16-7 record, .927 save percentage, 109 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.