Monday’s NHL games include the Vegas Golden Knights (41-30-5) hosting the New Jersey Devils (26-42-7) at T-Mobile Arena. The Devils are heavy underdogs (+280 on the moneyline) against the Golden Knights (-359) ahead of the game, which begins at 10:00 PM ET.
Golden Knights vs. Devils Predictions
Golden Knights vs. Devils Betting Odds
Golden Knights vs. Devils Betting Trends
- In the 50 times this season the Golden Knights have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 30-20 in those games.
- Las Vegas has had moneyline odds of -359 or shorter in just two games this season, and won both.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Golden Knights have a 78.2% chance to win.
- The Golden Knights’ 240 total goals (3.2 per game) rank 12th in the league.
- The Golden Knights have given up 225 total goals (3.0 per game), ranking 16th in NHL action in goals against.
- The Devils have been an underdog in 54 games this season, with 14 upset wins (25.9%).
- New Jersey has had moneyline odds of +280 or longer once this season and lost that game.
- The Devils have 228 goals this season (3.0 per game), 17th in the league.
- The Devils have given up 273 total goals this season (3.6 per game), 28th in the NHL.
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jonathan Marchessault: 29 goals and 34 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 17 goals and 40 assists
- Shea Theodore: 13 goals and 32 assists
- Robin Lehner: 23-16-2 record, .908 save percentage, 116 goals allowed
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 25 goals and 45 assists
- Nico Hischier: 20 goals and 38 assists
- Jack Hughes: 26 goals and 30 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.