The Vancouver Canucks (37-28-10) have -115 moneyline odds to win when they host an expected tight matchup with the Dallas Stars (43-27-5), who have -105 moneyline odds, on Monday at 10:30 PM ET.
Canucks vs. Stars Predictions
Canucks vs. Stars Betting Odds
Canucks vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Canucks are 15-11 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Vancouver is 13-11 (winning 54.2% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Canucks have a 53.5% chance to win.
- The Canucks rank 19th in the NHL with 221 goals scored (3.0 per game).
- Defensively, the Canucks are one of the stingiest squads in league play, giving up 208 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank eighth.
- The Stars have claimed an upset victory in 14, or 48.3%, of the 29 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- Dallas has 27 games this season playing as an underdog by -105 or longer, and is 13-14 in those contests.
- The Stars have 215 goals this season (2.9 per game), 21st in the league.
- The Stars have conceded 219 total goals this season (2.9 per game), 13th in the league.
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 29 goals and 62 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 27 goals and 33 assists
- Quinn Hughes: six goals and 52 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 32-20-6 record, .918 save percentage, 153 goals conceded
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 27 goals and 46 assists
- Jason Robertson: 36 goals and 34 assists
- Roope Hintz: 32 goals and 32 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 27-13-1 record, .915 save percentage, 101 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.