Monday’s NHL offering includes an outing between the favored Seattle Kraken (24-44-6, -127 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Ottawa Senators (28-40-7, +105 moneyline odds) at 10:00 PM ET.
Kraken vs. Senators Predictions
Kraken vs. Senators Betting Odds
Kraken vs. Senators Betting Trends
- The Kraken have been victorious in eight of their 16 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (50.0%).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -127 or shorter, Seattle has compiled a 3-7 record (winning only 30.0% of its games).
- The Kraken’s implied moneyline win probability is 55.9% in this game.
- The Kraken’s 190 total goals (2.6 per game) make them the 30th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Kraken are allowing 257 total goals (3.5 per game) to rank 24th in NHL play.
- The Senators have been listed as the underdog 63 times this season, and upset their opponent 22 times.
- Ottawa is 20-36 when sportsbooks have listed them as underdogs of +105 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 203 goals (2.7 per game), the Senators have the NHL’s 26th-ranked offense.
- The Senators have conceded 242 total goals this season (3.2 per game), 22nd in the NHL.
Kraken Team Leaders
- Yanni Gourde: 17 goals and 26 assists
- Jared McCann: 25 goals and 18 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 18 goals and 22 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 17-29-5 record, .890 save percentage, 152 goals allowed
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 27 goals and 33 assists
- Tim Stuetzle: 20 goals and 32 assists
- Joshua Norris: 33 goals and 18 assists
- Anton Forsberg: 19-16-4 record, .917 save percentage, 108 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.