The Philadelphia Phillies (3-6) and Colorado Rockies (6-3) square off in the first of a three-game series on Monday at Coors Field, at 8:40 PM ET. The Phillies are coming off a series defeat to the Marlins, and the Rockies a series split with the Cubs.
The Phillies are the road favorite (-161) versus the Rockies (+139). The Phillies will start Aaron Nola against the Rockies and Chad Kuhl. The matchup has an over/under set at 11 total runs.
Phillies vs. Rockies Predictions
Phillies vs. Rockies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Phillies vs. Rockies Hitting Splits 2021
- The Phillies averaged 1.3 homers per game when playing away from home last season (103 total in road outings).
- The Phillies slugged .404 with 3.1 extra-base hits per game in road contests.
- The team averaged 8.0 hits per game and batted .236 on the road last season.
- The Phillies’ offense averaged 4.6 runs in road games.
- The Phillies averaged 3.4 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .404 on the road.
- The club averaged 8.9 strikeouts per game last season on the road.
- They hit 104 homers, an average of 1.3 per game, in 81 home contests last season.
- In 81 home games last season, they had a .475 SLG with 300 hits going for extra bases.
- In home games last season, they had a .280 AVG with 9.4 base hits per contest.
- They scored 5.6 runs per game last season at home.
- In 81 home games last season, they had a team OBP of .341 with 2.9 walks drawn per contest.
- They struck out 604 times in 81 games last season, an average of 7.5 per contest.
Phillies vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Aaron Nola
- Nola has started two games with set spreads, and the Phillies went 1-1-0.
- The Phillies were named the moneyline favorite for one Nola start this season — they won.
- His team split the two matchups he’s appeared in this season.
- Nola’s two starts with a total this season both went over.
Projected starter: Chad Kuhl
- Kuhl helped his team cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- His team won his only start as an underdog this season.
- Kuhl’s team won in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Kuhl with a total this season hit the under.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Bryce Harper hit 35 home runs while accumulating a batting average of .309 last season.
- Nicholas Castellanos drove in 100 RBI while batting .309 batting average.
- Jean Segura hit .290 last season with 27 doubles, three triples, 14 home runs and 39 walks.
- Kyle Schwarber hit .266 with 19 doubles, 32 home runs and 64 walks.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron hit 28 home runs last season, drove in 92 runs and posted a .281 batting average.
- Kris Bryant hit .265 with an OBP of .353 and a slugging percentage of .481.
- Charlie Blackmon finished last season with 13 home runs, 78 RBI and a batting average of .270.
- Ryan McMahon hit .254 with an OBP of .331 and a slugging percentage of .449.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.