A competitive NHL matchup is projected on Sunday when the Philadelphia Flyers (23-40-11) host the Buffalo Sabres (27-38-11) at Wells Fargo Center. The Sabres are underdogs (-105 on the moneyline) against the Flyers (-115) ahead of the contest, which starts at 5:00 PM ET.
Flyers vs. Sabres Predictions
Flyers vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Flyers vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Flyers are 6-8 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Philadelphia is 6-8 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter (42.9% win percentage).
- The Flyers’ implied moneyline win probability is 53.5% in this matchup.
- The Flyers’ 189 total goals (2.6 per game) make them the 29th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Flyers are giving up 265 total goals (3.6 per game) to rank 26th in league action.
- This season the Sabres have 25 wins in the 73 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Buffalo has won 25 of its 72 games when it is the underdog by -105 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 207 goals (2.7 per game), the Sabres have the NHL’s 24th-ranked offense.
- The Sabres have given up 269 total goals this season (3.5 per game), 27th in the NHL.
Flyers vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- This season, Philadelphia games have gone over this one’s 6.5-goal total 39 times.
- So far this season, 39 games Buffalo has played finished with more than 6.5 goals.
- The Flyers score 2.55 goals per game, compared to the Sabres’ average of 2.72, adding up to 1.2 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 7.1 goals per game, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
Flyers Team Leaders
- Cam Atkinson: 23 goals and 27 assists
- Travis Konecny: 13 goals and 32 assists
- James van Riemsdyk: 20 goals and 13 assists
- Carter Hart: 13-24-7 record, .905 save percentage, 137 goals given up
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 33 goals and 27 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 31 goals and 24 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: 10 goals and 36 assists
- Craig Anderson: 15-12-2 record, .897 save percentage, 92 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.