The Minnesota Wild (46-21-6) are big home favorites (-257 moneyline odds to win) against the San Jose Sharks (29-33-11, +207 moneyline odds). Sunday’s outing starts at 6:00 PM ET from Xcel Energy Center.
Wild vs. Sharks Predictions
Wild vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Wild vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- In the 52 times this season the Wild have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 36-16 in those games.
- Minnesota is 5-1 (winning 83.3% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -257 or shorter.
- The Wild’s implied moneyline win probability is 72.0% in this game.
- The Wild score the fifth-most goals in the NHL (266 total, 3.6 per game).
- Defensively, the Wild are conceding 221 total goals (3.0 per game) to rank 15th in league play.
- The Sharks have claimed an upset victory in 17, or 30.9%, of the 55 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- San Jose is 1-5 when it is the underdog by +207 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Sharks have 188 goals this season (2.6 per game), 30th in the league.
- The Sharks’ total of 231 goals conceded (3.2 per game) is 19th in the league.
Wild vs. Sharks Over/Under Trends
- Minnesota and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) 47 times this season.
- There have been 33 San Jose games with over 6 goals this season.
- The Wild score 3.64 goals per game, compared to the Sharks’ average of 2.58, adding up to 0.2 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- These two teams are allowing a combined 6.2 goals per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 42 goals and 49 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 22 goals and 50 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 28 goals and 39 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 24-22-5 record, .910 save percentage, 143 goals conceded
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 32 goals and 40 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 28 goals and 33 assists
- Logan Couture: 23 goals and 27 assists
- James Reimer: 18-16-8 record, .914 save percentage, 113 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.