The Atlanta Hawks are 7.5-point underdogs heading into Game 2 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Tuesday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The Heat hold a 1-0 series lead. The point total is 217.5 for the matchup.
Heat vs. Hawks Predictions
Heat vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Heat vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Miami covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Heat games averaged 220.2 total points, 2.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Heat are scoring 5.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Atlanta is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Atlanta’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The Hawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 231.5 points scored. That’s 14.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 119.8 points per game compared to their 113.9 season average.
Heat vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Miami has compiled a 48-35-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Heat went 7-12 against the spread.
- Games involving Miami have hit the over 48 times out of 84 chances this season.
- The Heat make 46.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points lower than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (47.1%).
- Miami is 33-9 against the spread and 36-5 overall when it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- Atlanta has covered the spread 37 times in 83 games with a set spread.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 43 of Atlanta’s games have gone over the point total out of 83 chances.
- The Hawks’ 47.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Heat have given up to their opponents (44.7%).
- Atlanta is 33-23 against the spread and 36-20 overall when it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
Heat vs. Hawks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami games have hit the over on this game’s 217.5-point total 39 times.
- A total of 58 of Atlanta’s games ended with a combined score higher than 217.5 points this season.
- The Heat average 110.0 points per game against the Hawks’ 113.9, totaling 6.4 points over the game’s over/under of 217.5.
- This game’s point total is 0.5 fewer points than the 218 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Heat games is 214.5 points, 3.0 fewer than the over/under of 217.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Hawks’ games this season (224.7 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (175-for-439)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (144-for-382)
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.4 PTS, 9.7 AST, 46.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (233-for-610)
- Clint Capela: 11.1 PTS, 11.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 61.3 FG%
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (169-for-459)
- Kevin Huerter: 12.1 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (160-for-411)
- Danilo Gallinari: 11.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (112-for-294)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.