The Los Angeles Dodgers (7-2) and Atlanta Braves (5-6) square off on Monday at 10:10 PM ET, beginning a three-game series at Dodger Stadium.
The Dodgers are favored (-192 on the moneyline) when they host the Braves (+164). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Clayton Kershaw (1-0), and Huascar Ynoa (0-1) answering the bell for the Atlanta Braves. The over/under for this game is 8.
Dodgers vs. Braves Predictions
Dodgers vs. Braves Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Dodgers vs. Braves Hitting Splits 2021
- The Dodgers hit 140 homers at home last season (1.7 per game).
- The Dodgers averaged 3.4 extra-base hits per game while slugging .461 at home.
- The club batted .244 with 634 hits (7.8 per game) at home last season.
- The Dodgers’ offense averaged 5.1 runs in home games.
- The Dodgers averaged 3.7 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .333 at home.
- They averaged 8.4 strikeouts per game at home last season.
- They hit 123 homers, an average of 1.5 per game, in 81 road contests last season.
- They had a team slugging percentage of .429 in away games last season with 263 extra-base hits.
- In away games last season, they had a .239 AVG with 8.1 base hits per contest.
- They scored 4.8 runs per game last season on the road.
- They got on base at a .314 clip with 3.4 walks drawn per contest away from home last season.
- In 81 road games last season, they averaged 8.9 strikeouts per contest.
Dodgers vs. Braves Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Clayton Kershaw
- Kershaw has started only one game with a set spread, which the Dodgers covered.
- The Dodgers were named the moneyline favorite for one Kershaw start this season — they won.
- His team won the only matchup he’s made an appearance in this season.
- Kershaw’s only start with a total this season went under.
Projected starter: Huascar Ynoa
- Ynoa and his team failed to cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- This will be his first game as the moneyline underdog this season.
- Ynoa’s team lost in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Ynoa with a total this season hit the over.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman hit .300 last season with 25 doubles, two triples, 31 home runs and 85 walks.
- Trea Turner had a .328 batting average with 195 hits.
- Max Muncy put up 36 home runs and had 94 runs batted in last season.
- Justin Turner had 22 doubles, 27 home runs and 61 walks while hitting .278.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Marcell Ozuna leads Atlanta in home runs with four and runs batted in with eight.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Ozuna ranks third in homers and 11th in RBI.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in batting with a .421 average while slugging two homers and driving in two runs.
- Among all major league hitters, Olson ranks 20th in home runs and 168th in RBI.
- Ozzie Albies leads Atlanta in home runs with four and runs batted in with eight.
- Albies brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .190 with three home runs, a walk and three RBI.
- Austin Riley is batting .250 with an OBP of .388 and a slugging percentage of .475 this season.
- Riley enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with a double, a home run, two walks and an RBI.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.