The Colorado Avalanche (55-14-6) are favorites when they host the Washington Capitals (42-23-10) on Monday, April 18 at 9:00 PM ET. The Avalanche are -200 on the moneyline to win, while the Capitals have +163 moneyline odds.
Avalanche vs. Capitals Predictions
Avalanche vs. Capitals Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Capitals Betting Trends
- In the 70 times this season the Avalanche have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 52-18 in those games.
- Colorado is 28-6 (victorious in 82.4% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -200 or shorter.
- The Avalanche’s implied moneyline win probability is 66.7% in this contest.
- The Avalanche score the second-most goals in the NHL (290 total, 3.9 per game).
- Defensively, the Avalanche are one of the stingiest squads in league play, conceding 205 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank fifth.
- The Capitals have secured an upset victory in 13, or 52.0%, of the 25 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Washington has not played a game with bigger moneyline odds than +163.
- With 255 goals (3.4 per game), the Capitals have the league’s eighth-best offense.
- The Capitals give up 3.0 goals per game (221 in total), 14th in the NHL.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 55 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 31 goals and 53 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 26 goals and 57 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 36-9-3 record, .925 save percentage, 119 goals allowed
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 47 goals and 40 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 23 goals and 51 assists
- John Carlson: 15 goals and 52 assists
- Vitek Vanecek: 19-11-5 record, .909 save percentage, 95 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.