Luis Robert takes a two-game homer streak into the Chicago White Sox’s (6-3) game versus the Cleveland Guardians (4-4) at 6:10 PM ET on Monday, at Progressive Field.
The Guardians are favored (-112) in a projected tight game against the White Sox (-108). The scheduled starters are Triston McKenzie (0-1) for the Cleveland Guardians, and Dallas Keuchel (1-0) for the Chicago White Sox. The total for the game is 7.5 total runs.
Guardians vs. White Sox Predictions
Guardians vs. White Sox Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Guardians vs. White Sox Hitting Splits 2021
- The Guardians hit 102 homers at home last season (1.3 per game).
- The Guardians had a .411 slugging percentage and averaged 2.8 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The club batted .238 with 612 hits (7.6 per game) at home last season.
- The Guardians averaged 4.2 runs per game at home.
- The Guardians averaged 2.8 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .305 in home contests.
- In home games last season the club averaged 8.3 strikeouts per game.
- They hit 80 homers, an average of 1.0 per game, in 81 road contests last season.
- They had a team slugging percentage of .403 in away games last season with 247 extra-base hits.
- They averaged 8.6 base hits per game and had a .253 batting average on the road last season.
- They scored 4.7 runs per game last season on the road.
- When they played on the road last season, they had a team on-base percentage of .326 and drew 3.5 walks per game.
- In 81 road games last season, they averaged 9.2 strikeouts per contest.
Guardians vs. White Sox Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Triston McKenzie
- McKenzie has started only one game with a set spread, which the Guardians covered.
- The Guardians have not been favored on the moneyline when McKenzie starts this season.
- His team won the only game he’s appeared in this season.
- McKenzie’s only start with a total this season went over.
Projected starter: Dallas Keuchel
- Keuchel helped his team cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- This will be his first game as the moneyline underdog this season.
- Keuchel’s team won in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Keuchel with a total this season hit the over.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez had 36 home runs and 103 runs batted in last season.
- Myles Straw had 29 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 67 walks while batting .271.
- Amed Rosario had a batting average of .282 with 155 total hits last season.
- Franmil Reyes hit .254 with 18 doubles, two triples, 30 home runs and 43 walks.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu slugged 30 home runs and collected 117 RBI last season while batting .261.
- Tim Anderson posted a .309 average with 61 RBI.
- Josh Harrison finished with a .279 average, eight home runs and 60 RBI last season.
- Yasmani Grandal hit .240 with an OBP of .420 and a slugging percentage of .520.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.